Thursday, March 12, 2015

First Post! Firsties!



Hi, I'm Jeb Bush!  I'm so excited to post to this blog for the first-ever message from our campiagn teem.  You may thunk that I'm like my dad and brother, George and George, but rest ashured, I am my own man and have my own ideas.  Alright, maybe I look up to Uncle Dick Chaney and have a teensy weensee levull of help from the Coke Brothers, but don't worry, I have plenty of ideas about how to make America betterer.  For example, I think it's really bad that the black guy, I mean President, is using regulations and the veeto to keep the Keystone XL pipeline from pumping oil into America.  I mean, it's oil, so that's kind of important, especially since my dad's old partners, the Ahabs, are reely not okay with us and think we did bad bye preserverating freedom in Iran.  Oh wait, I mean Iraq.  Don't worry, I'll make Iran good if you vote for me.  And even iff yu dont, I probablies will be able to win like my brother George didz in 2001, back when I was the Governer.  So keep cumming back to reed my blog, I promise you will not bee not incuraged.

Love and high 5s,

Jeb Bush


No comments:

Post a Comment